Carpet z bar provides a stylish look suitable for your decoration thanks to its various color options besides closing the gaps formed in your structures. It can be applied by using double-sided tape, silicone, or screw-dowel in the transition of floor materials such as carpet, parquet, ceramic, or enamel.
No matter how beautiful and high quality the floor and wall coverings used in decoration applications are, an aesthetic appearance cannot be achieved if the finishing details are not resolved correctly. In addition, if the floor and wall corners exposed to impacts are not adequately protected, they are scratched, broken and a bad image appears in a short time.
Carpet z bar is the best assistant for architects and decorators to eliminate all these negative conditions. Designed to solve all kinds of architectural details, carpet z bar provides aesthetic solutions at the joints and ends of all kinds of floor covering materials such as parquet, carpet, vinyl, ceramic, marble, granite, and also in transitions with elevation difference. It is produced from aluminum, brass, stainless steel, and PVC.
It has a wide range of products in carpet z bar decoration profiles, which are produced to take the elevation difference that may occur when transitioning from parquet to parquet or from parquet to ceramic and to combine two-floor covering materials. In addition, silver, gold, and bronze varieties and some products have alternatives of maple, beech, pear, cherry, walnut, oak, and mahogany as aluminum with wood pattern coating. Carpet z bar in various widths and colors is produced as matte or glossy.
It is applied in different flooring transitions, to cover the gap between two different floors such as carpet and marble, and to cover the rough edges that are not pleasing to the eye. In various models, the carpet z bar acts as a bridge in the transition from carpet to ceramic flooring or laminate parquet flooring, and the channels and lines on the upper surfaces provide anti-slip. The screwed carpet z bar is delivered with a 3 or 4 mm diameter ready screw hole. After the screw slot is opened in the gap between two different floors, the bar placed on the gap between the floors is fixed with screws and in this way, a perfect transition is achieved.
In addition to the edge protection on your floor, if a height adjustment is required towards the neighboring floor, a safe passage can be achieved with the carpet z bar. This way, you can avoid potentially dangerous protruding edges. At the same time, the requirements for barrier-free buildings suitable for the elderly and disabled can be fulfilled.
Types of Carpet Z Bar
Carpet z bars, which are included in carpet z bars and accessories, have many types for wall corners, doorways, and stairs. When choosing carpet z bar, if you pay attention to its similar color with parquet and carpets, it will add integrity to space you will use. You need to make sure that the region you want to use is compatible with the bar you buy.
After laying the parquet or carpet you have chosen for your home, you may encounter openings at some points. These openings occur mostly in the corners of the house. It will be possible to eliminate this problem by using the appropriate carpet z bar. If there are stairs in the area where you are laying, it is possible to find suitable carpet z bars and accessories for this. The carpet z bar you will buy will make the corners of the stairs more visible and possible accidents will be prevented.
Carpet Z Bar
- Aluminum carpet z bar is used in front of doors to remove the gap or ugly appearance between two different floors.
- Adhesive tapes, screws, or silicone are used as auxiliary elements in the use of carpet z bar.
- Carpet z bar provides a decorative appearance in carpeted places.
- Thanks to the double-sided adhesive tape used for carpet z bar bonding, it prevents the carpet from rising from the ground.
- Carpet z bar is used as a wall edge finisher in carpet finishes.
Parquet Carpet Z Bar
- Parquet carpet z bar provides a decorative appearance and protects the edges against breakage and wear.
- Parquet carpet z bar is used as a finisher in parquet ends.
- Parquet carpet z bar is available in anodized or coated models.
Ascover Protection Foil
- It is a translucent decorative tape.
- Can be used over and over again.
- It is easy to apply.
Height Difference Carpet Z Bar
- Aluminum height difference carpet z bar is used to give ease and aesthetic appearance to floor coverings at different heights.
- The difference in height is fixed with carpet z bar, adhesive tape, or screws.
Carpet Z Bar for Stairs
- Carpet z bar for stairs prevents wear and slipping on the steps and at the same time supports an aesthetic appearance.
- Carpet z bar usage areas for stairs are places with heavy foot traffic such as shops, public areas, schools, hospitals, shopping malls, etc.
- Carpet z bar for stairs, when used with anti-slip tapes, screws, or adhesive tapes, means a solid assembly and a good application.
Anti-slip Carpet Z Bar and Tapes
- An anti-slip carpet z bar is a type of tape that is used to provide self-adhesive anti-slip, whose raw material is carborundum.
- Non-slip carpet z bars are bars used in places where there is a risk of slipping, especially in stair noses.
- An anti-slip tape can be used alone or adhered to the aluminum profile.
Joint Carpet Z Bar
- Materials consisting of aluminum, PVC, brass, and stainless steel are used in movement joints needed in the floor covering elements.
- The expansion joint carpet z bar absorbs the tensions caused by system movements, thus protecting the material.
- It also constitutes an important place in terms of aesthetic appearance.
Skirting Carpet Z Bar
- The skirting carpet z bar is the complement of the space.
- It plays an important role in the combination of two different materials.
- It is a successful profile to hide the vertical and horizontal breaks and deformations.
- It is an extension of decoration.
- It is always in sight, like an item.
- It is very resistant to impact.
Ceramic Carpet Z Bar
- Ceramic carpet z bar is important in terms of protecting the outer edges and providing decoration in ceramic coatings.
- Ceramic carpet z bar helps to create a joint gap between the profile and the joint. In addition, it facilitates ceramic laying, reduces the process during construction, and provides structural strength.
- Aluminum ceramic carpet z bar is coated with anodized.
- Ceramic carpet z bar can be coated as glossy or chemically bright as desired.
- Ceramic carpet z bar is comfortable and hygienic in terms of cleaning.
Bathroom / Kitchen Carpet Z Bar and Inner Corner Carpet Z Bar
- The bathroom and kitchen carpet z bar is used in floor and wall joints where hygienic cleaning is essential.
- The bathroom and kitchen carpet z bar are also in an important position in terms of decoration.
Ceramic Border Carpet Z Bar
- It is used with tiles.
- It is used for decorative purposes.
- It has an important place in terms of providing integrity with the end and inner corner profiles.
Corner Protection Carpet Z Bar
- These are bars made of aluminum, stainless steel, and PVC for ceramic coated wall corners.
- It provides a beautiful appearance by eliminating external bumps and deformations.
Wall Protection Carpet Z Bar
- These are the bars applied with double-sided adhesive tape to the wall used in hospitals, schools, and public areas against possible impacts from outside.
Use Carpet Z Bar and Accessories for the Proper Flooring Installation
After choosing your floor covering, whatever type you prefer, carpet z bar and its accessories will be vital for healthy installation and use, beyond the need for applying your purchased floor covering to your home. Regular finishes on walls, clean transitions at door edges and between different floors can be achieved by using the carpet z bar. With carpet z bar, sound can be reduced, the efficiency of thermal insulation can be optimized and other components of your floor can be protected from moisture.
Useful Technical Information: Level Difference Carpet Z Bar – Transition Carpet Z Bar
Transition carpet z bar is required to eliminate the difference in elevation on the floor made of laminate or wooden parquet, to emphasize the living area, to provide the transition between different floor heights or different floor coverings. In addition to the aesthetic appearance, it will be possible to prevent the protruding edges that may be dangerous with these bars. Since the models are generally self-adhesive and screwed, their assembly is also very practical.
A Must-Have for Parquet: Under Parquet Mattress
After choosing your parquet, you need to decide on the sub-parquet material you will lay under before placing the parquet on the floor. Thanks to this material, which is indispensable for the Carpet z bar and its accessories and used for insulation, the life of the parquets is longer. It provides moisture and sound insulation and also provides flexibility to the parquet used. Thus, the sounds that may occur while walking on the flexible parquet will be minimized. You can choose the most suitable for your budget or taste among the products with different options such as normal mattresses, cork mattresses, and styrofoam.
More Than a Small Detail: Skirting
Although skirting seems like a small detail when the floor of the house is made, it is possible to add a different atmosphere to your home with the right skirting selection. A skirting board that matches the wall and floor color will provide the integrity of the room in the most aesthetic way. Do not forget to take a look at the carpet z bar and accessories category so that you can find many skirting boards made of different colors, sizes, and materials at affordable prices.
Do Not Damage Your Parquets: Parquet Chock
When laying your laminated and MDF flooring, you should definitely use a parquet wedge, especially if you have chosen a lock system. This product, which will provide a great convenience in closing gaps by moving your floor covering longitudinally, can be used with peace of mind to fix them to each other without damaging your floor.
Functional Tips for Installing Your Flooring
It is very important to calculate the area where you will lay your flooring. The area to be placed must be clean and flat. The flatter the ground, the smoother the work will be. If there are pits or similar small defects on the floor, it can be filled with materials such as plaster. If the floor is covered with materials such as PVC and vinyl, laminate flooring can be laid on it. Also, the floor must be dry. At the lowest level, thin foil and a suitable under-parquet mattress should be laid on the foil. If the area to be laid is opposite the back of the door, the placement process ends right behind the door and the unfinished flooring remains in this area.
M-D Building Products 85415 Extra Wide 2-Inch by 36-Inch Carpet Trim, Unfinished, Brown
It is made of real oak which adds a natural touch to your home decoration. If you have a house with soft and natural colors, it is exactly what you need for your blank spaces on the flooring. Your places will look complete after placing these carpet z bars. It is easy to install as well. You can even install by yourself without getting Professional help. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CSKD4S?tag=sates52carpet-20
M-D Building Products 78212 Extra Wide Fluted 2-Inch by 36-Inch Carpet Trim, Silver
It is made of aluminum which is highly durable. It works amazing for the edges between your floorings. It is easy to cut and easy to install. You can even install by yourself without getting Professional help. Compared to other aluminum carpet z bars you can find on the market, it is highly affordable. You will be very pleased with what you have. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001AHAREG?tag=sates52carpet-20
E.H.C 3/4 x 12 Plastic T-Molding, Brown
It is a carpet z bar made of plastic. It is perfect for edges after replacement. You need to pay attention to the size of the bars in case of proper installation. You will be very satisfied with what you have. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B089KQR7S6?tag=sates52carpet-20
M-D Building Products 68361 1/4-Inch by 4-Inch – 36-Inch TH041 Fluted Saddle, Mill
It is a perfect carpet z bar in order to fill the gap between carpets or two different types of floorings. They protect your floorings from dust, moisture, and insects. You need to have proper screws in order to install them properly. If you have them, it is very easy to install. You will protect your floorings while having a nice decoration. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007NG5VY4?tag=sates52carpet-20
M-D Building Products 43318 M-D Reducer Flute with Snap Track, Aluminum, 36", Satin Nickel
Without any special tools, these ones are very easy to install. You do not even need professional help. They are perfect for home improvement. You can easily cut in sizes you want and need. They will look great in your places. Overall, they are highly recommended carpet z bar you will be very satisfied with. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GGODMGI?tag=sates52carpet-20